Be part of the interventions that are determined as the first response to an emergency, ensuring gender mainstreaming in the emergency, in order to contribute to the achievement of the objectives of Médicos del Mundo in international emergencies
Hierarchical dependence of the Flying Emergency Coordination
In the field
· Mainstreaming the gender and human rights perspective in emergency interventions
· Supervise and ensure the quality of the implementation of prevention and response actions in relation to gender-based violence
· Ensure that emergency responses are aligned with international protocols for the prevention of gender-based violence, as indicated in the IASC guidelines
· Manage the Gender technical staff assigned to the intervention
· Participate in the identification of new proposals and / or projects, related to the emergency
· Maintain the dialogue with the entities and organizations that correspond
· Be part of the clusters and/or sub-clusters established in the context
· Contribute to the definition and implementation of operational strategies
· Participate in the briefing / debriefing of Gender staff
· Prepare the reports related to the interventions implemented
· Participate in staff training
· Know and agree with the Mission, Vision, Principles and Values of Doctors of the World
· Comply with the internal norms and procedures of the Entity. Know and comply with the "Guide of Conduct and Ethical Performance" of Doctors of the World.
Master's and / or diploma in Gender. Specific training in Human Rights, Gender, humanitarian action and public health.
Languages: Spanish, English and French.
Availability to travel and stay an important part of the time outside Spain
Minimum experience of three years in similar functions.
Experience in emergencies, working on human rights, gender violence, protection of women and girls, equality (or equality) of gender equity and women and girl trafficking.
Doctors of the World salary charts