Responsible for the management of the PHC project in Lovua Site, a newly Congolese refugee settlement with a total population of about 14.000 people.
GEOGRAPHICAL SCOPE OF INTERVENTION:
Lovua –Dundo , Angola
The successful candidate will be part of the Humanitarian team and will reports to the Team Leader, as well, he/she will have direct technical link with Medical Coordinator in HQ.
Academic background: Medical Doctor University Degree or Registered Nurse
Language requirements: Advanced written and spoken. Valuable: Portuguese and Fench
· At least 3 years’ field experience
· Experience in positions with similar responsibility, project management, team management.
· Experience in remote areas.
Computer requirements: Office pack user level.
- Excellent organizational capacity
- Strong communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills
- Stress management
- Willing and able to work productively in a challenging and remote areas