Responsible for the technical management of MDM project, included Bor Hospital and local implementing partner in Bor - Jonglei State, South Sudan.
GEOGRAPHICAL SCOPE OF INTERVENTION:
Bor – Jonglei State, South Sudan.
The successful candidate will be part of the Humanitarian team and will reports to the Project Coordinator, as well, he/she will have direct technical link with Medical Coordinator in HQ.
· Responsible for the technical management of the MDM program run in Bor, included Bor Hospital and local implementing partner, Nutritional component, GBV, OPD, CHWs, Pediatric and Maternity ward
· Supervision and Monitoring of implementing partner activities
· Responsible of Medical Team management
· Ensure the monitoring of activities and results through the data collection, indicators, Morbidity chart, Pharmacy Checklist. Review and create new tracking tools if needed.
· Report and analysis of the epidemiological data; provide an analysis of the morbidity and mortality in the areas of intervention desegregate by age and gender.
· Coordinate with other health actors the emergency response in order to cover need gaps
· Responsible for updating program needs (alert in case of outbreak)
· Responsible for weekly and monthly program activities report
· To actively participate in the writing of donors proposal and activity progress reports.
· If needed, conduct a health needs assessment and identify areas of possible intervention
· Responsible of preparation of all medical orders in collaboration with logistics
· Recruitment and selection of Medical and paramedic staff if needed
· In charge of local staff Capacity building- Organize and co-facilitate trainings for medical and paramedic local staff
Academic background: Medical Doctor University Degree or Registered Nurse
- Master in International Cooperation and/or Humanitarian Aid
- Public Health Studies
- Tropical Medicine Studies
· Language requirements: High level of spoken and written English.
· Computer requirements: Office pack user level.
The successful candidate must have:
· At least 3 years’ experience in similar positions.
· Experience in positions with similar responsibility, project management, team management.
· Experience in remote areas
- Excellent organizational capacity
- Strong communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills
- Stress management
- Willing and able to work productively in a challenging and remote areas
Incorporation date: Inmediately
Availability for 4 months (it may be extended)
Medicos del Mundo’s Salary charts